Welcome to the Craddock Murray Neumann secure payment service.
Our invoices or requests for payment in advance may include a claim for:
- professional fees and charges, and/or
- disbursements and/or expenses, which are generally amounts that we have paid (or may have to pay) someone else and may include:
- listing, application, filing or hearing fees;
- an amount payable/to be paid under a judgment/Court order, or to settle or discharge a claim or a liability;
- a fee for a certificate, report, visa etc;
- payments associated with purchase or sale of real estate, a business or other property;
- council rates, owner’s corporation levies, stamp duty, valuation fees, mortgagee’s fees;
- photocopying, document production/reproduction charges, conduct monies, search fees;
- other fees, charges, expenses, levies, taxes, disbursements and amounts payable in relation to a client’s matter.
We accept payment by Visa and MasterCard and American Express on the following terms and conditions:
Visa and MasterCard payments
- If you use a Visa or MasterCard to pay us professional fees and charges, then we will not claim any financial institution charges (or Merchant Service Fees etc) associated with the payment.
- You may also use a Visa or MasterCard to pay disbursements and/or expenses, BUT you must also (in addition) pay us 1% of that amount. This covers financial institution charges (including Merchant Service Fees etc) associated with the payment.
- For example, if you owe us $3,000 for professional fees and charges plus $1,000 for disbursements and/or expenses (and you use a Visa or MasterCard to pay us), then:
- to cover financial institution charges, please pay us 1% on top of the $1,000 = $1,010
- meaning that you will pay in total $1,010 + $3,000 = $4,010.
American Express payments
If you use American Express to make any payment you will also pay us an additional 3% to cover financial institution charges, Merchant Service Fees etc. This applies both to payments of professional fees and charges, and to payments of disbursements and/or expenses.
All GST payable in relation to professional fees and charges and disbursements and/or expenses must also be paid.
How to accept terms and proceed to payment
To accept the terms of payment set out above and to open the payment window, simply Click Here then enter your details including invoice number, then click 'Pay Now' to go to the secure payment page, and then make your payment.
The Craddock Murray Neumann secure payment service is provided by the National Bank of Australia NAB Credit Card Security.