Craddock Murray Neumann Lawyers has a diverse and expanding practice which delivers quality legal services in insurance law matters.
We have many years of experience in acting for and against insurance companies in litigation and can assist with cases arising from a wide variety of insurance contracts, including:
- insurance protecting against loss or damage caused by negligence
- professional negligence/indemnity insurance - policies protecting the policy holder, their clients and other consumers from the negligence of a professional
- life insurance and income protection contracts
- insurance protecting against injury to property interests
- assisting the insured where an insurer denies liability under a “trauma insurance” policy
- acting for insurers and employers in disputes about workers’ compensation insurance premiums etc.
Our lawyers are tough litigators. They are also expert negotiators and can provide you with practical and realistic advice about when to pursue a matter and when to settle. Our expertise lies in reviewing "liability declined" decisions, negotiating settlements and mediation, assessing the range of damages available, litigating contested claims and alternative dispute resolution.
Insurance and loss claims
Our talented and experienced team of lawyers are also able to help you investigate your rights and recover any loss you may have incurred from the person who is legally liable.
We can provide you with legal advice and representation if you have:
- a claim arising from a loss you suffer as the result of something which someone else should (or should not) have done
- suffered loss as a result of the carelessness of another person – for example, a negligence claim
- suffered loss as a result of something a professional has done (or failed to do, or should have done differently)
- any other insurance claim.
In some cases, we will consider acting on a “no win no fee” basis - conditions apply.
Contact our Managing Partner, Dominic Wilson on (02) 8268 4000 or by email at email@example.com for friendly, professional service. Dominic will direct you to an experienced litigation lawyer who can assist you.