Craddock Murray Neumann Lawyers has a diverse and expanding litigation practice that delivers quality services to individuals, corporate and government clients. Our lawyers are highly experienced and we have established a solid reputation as tough and skilled litigators.
At Craddock Murray Neumann we are able to undertake proceedings in all Courts and jurisdictions, representing both plaintiffs and defendants, as well as offering assistance with negotiation, mediation and alternative dispute resolution, and representation in enquiries such as inquests or ICAC enquiries.
Our general litigation team is headed by Dominic Wilson who has over 25 years of experience. Dominic is a tough litigator and an able negotiator.
Dominic is assisted by Julia Sweeney, a former registered nurse with a real skill for forensic investigation, and others such as Dora Mattock. The depth of experience of our senior lawyers allows us to efficiently identify the key issues, research the case, draft the relevant documents and locate experts. Over the years we have developed a strong network of contacts, including barristers, forensic accountants, builders, architects, engineers, actuaries and professionals in many other fields to provide both expert testimony and the analysis required to identify lines of enquiry to support a case.
Litigation is risky. What we can do to minimise the risks is to provide lawyers who:
- take a personal interest in thoroughly preparing each matter using our ISO quality accredited systems
- have the reputation to be taken seriously by the opposing party
- have the experience, judgement, imagination, and insight to find the best path through the process
In some cases, we will consider acting on a “no win no fee” basis - conditions apply.
In addition to litigation expertise, our lawyers also have experience in fields of work that include emergency medicine and nursing, accounting, teaching/education, travel and hospitality, government services, business, sport and primary industries – a range of expertise that broadens the outlook of our lawyers and provides particular skills to assist in the preparation of cases.
Our litigation services include (click on the links below for further information) :
- insurance and loss claims and “Insurance declined” matters
- medical and health enquiry matters
- negligence claims arising from a loss you suffer as the result of something which someone - including a professional - should (or should not) have done
- criminal defence work
- disputed estates/contested wills
- family law
- property disputes, including conveyancing issues and claims arising from injury to/interference with property interests and other rights
- debt recovery
- insolvency law litigation
- all types of Commercial litigation including:
- breach of contract cases
- breach of trust cases
- disputes about security interests
- litigation over guarantees, charges, mortgages etc
- intellectual property disputes
- trade practices disputes
- building law matters
- enquiries including inquests, ICAC enquiries etc.
- administrative law litigation arising from actions by government departments.
- Court of Equity litigation arising from:
- breach of trust
- unfair contracts, undue influence, fraud, unconscionable conduct
- dissolution of partnership proceedings.
Contact our Managing Partner, Dominic Wilson on (02) 8268 4000 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for friendly professional service. Dominic will direct you to an experienced litigation lawyer who can assist you.